The Biostatistician is at the heart of every clinical study. At Clinitude we endeavor that our biostatistician works closely with the entire project team throughout the clinical study to ensure that the correct data is captured and ready for analysis.
We expect from a Biostatistician:
- To contribute to clinical development of plan preparation;
- To review of study protocol and preparation of statistical methodologies;
- Programming of study analysis, review of study results and preparation of statistical methods section for clinical / statistical reports;
- To communicate project requirements for CRF design, database design and database cleanup to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis; and
- To communicate statistical results to medical writing personnel to ensure accurate interpretation
- To assist clients in the design of clinical trial, including statistical sections of the study protocol, randomization methodology and writing statistical analysis plans
- To manage the statistics support to one or more projects, ensuring that needs are fully met by expert and timely statistical consultancy and support
- Hands-on expert level project statistician experienced in providing statistical leadership to projects.
- Design and analysis consultancy skills and knowledge across a broad range of applications together with key competencies in customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong relationships, communicating and influencing, and embracing innovation and change.
- Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics / Statistics with strong experience in SAS Programming or equivalent; and
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Traffic friendly office hours (2pm to 10pm) with a 2-hour flexible in.
- Flexible break times
- Convenient office location just across the street of Ayala mall, next to the Terminal and Mc Donalds, Jolibee etc.
- Medical insurance (dental included) and several allowances
- Above industry standard leave benefits
- Opportunity to grow into a lead position.
- Travel opportunities to Europe and get trainings in our Belgium office
- All the benefits of working in a lean and mean work environment
- You’re not a number but a true asset to the group.
- Less hierarchy and enormous learning opportunities of the business since you are not placed in a typical roll
- Make a big impact and get credited for it.
- Have a high influence in business decisions and boost your personal skillset.
- Possibility to develop your own personal ideas within the company
- Regular outings and dinner treats with the whole team
Please send your resume and motivation and get in touch with us by email at hr AT clinitude.com or call us at 032 415-5447